Peach Filling Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 pounds peaches (about 6-7 medium sized)
- 1/4 cup Earl Grey Lavender Peach Jam
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
For the Crisp Topping:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 salt (kosher if possible)
- Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt for topping :)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9x9 inch dish with nonstick spray.
- Peel your peaches (Recommended to wait till your peaches are very ripe so they peel easily).
- Cut peaches in slices, add to a bowl and mix with the peach filling ingredients (above).
- Make the crisp topping: In a medium saucepan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat, until butter melts. Whisk in brown and white sugar until melted in. Then sprinkle in oats, white whole wheat flour, cinnamon, and salt. Make sure everything is mixed.
- Stir the peach mixture, and then add to the baking dish. Add the crisp topping on top of the peaches.
- Cook the crisp for 20 mins, remove from oven, cover with aluminum foil, and cook for another 10-15 mins until lightly browned on the top and bubbly.
- Once cooked, plate and add vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt and ENJOY!